My words

Dear my Friends!
If only you could see the whole picture, if you knew the whole story, you would realize that no problem ever comes to you that does not have a purpose in your life, that can not contribute to your inner growth...

Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

toNIGHT

Tonight

by Melanie
(League City, TX, America)

Your eyes are nice and blue like the ocean waves,
Your lips are soft and pink like the bubble gum you chew,
You face is soft and dotted with small freckles,
Your hair is blond and filled with curls like the noodles in a bowl.
And when you wake up in the morning when you awake... go to work then around 3:00 drive that long drive to the small apartment that you live in and when evening comes around, I will be waiting for us to take our long walks on the beach, bare feet in the sand waves hitting our toes, but tonight I'll have a small ring in a small box in my jean pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment