My words

Dear my Friends!
If only you could see the whole picture, if you knew the whole story, you would realize that no problem ever comes to you that does not have a purpose in your life, that can not contribute to your inner growth...

Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A BLUE STAR IN YOUR EYES

A BLUE STAR IN YOUR EYES

Author: Jo'Lene Tover

On the wings of an eagle,
My love for you flies.
Soaring higher and higher,
And touching the skies.

I reached up above,
And pulled a star from the sky.
To place it within,
Your precious minds eye.

To dwell there forever,
As my love for you.
On the wings of our love,
Enduring and true.

I honor you my darling,
With all that I am.
Please darling please,
Will you be my man?

There are so many things,
My heart wants to say.
I love you sweetheart,
There is no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment